Dine in Deviantart--Laiden-Cerise

Dine in Deviantart--Laiden-Cerise
+More Artworks over Laiden-Cerise.deviantart.com+

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 2 Cosplaymania 30 September 2012



Awwwww hectic days and then you suddenly just need to pause for a while
for some of the fave things you love to do--- go to anime cons, dress up a bit and
be happy much!

 Went to Cosplaymania 2012 at SMX Convention Center at Mall of Asia Pasay City last 30Sept. 2012
with my sis Tine and my friends Audi and Jam and my other ani-friends Rei and Company
Here's some pics. :XD: Sorry, I didn't put the much pics *coming up soon*


Me in Kimono. Yep, I was finally able to wear my Crimson Kimono and hair extensions~
Waaaah I loved that Japan Booth much, thanks to the lady who told me its okay

to take a pic inside :)
with kat one of our office staff whom I bumped in the con. She was so surprised seeing me, a staff from HR & Admin Dept. going in cons, since I seem to be so serious...I was surprised too~.


with random woman wearing a Kimono...whom should I have done that white make up as well?






Me and sis Tine with Len Cosplayer


Awwww some of my artist friends in CURIOworks girls, despite being tired from walking, we are all just happy to see each other.


And we had this dramatic shot by Kyon/Dan of AR *edited by me XD*





Some cosplayers during cosplaymania


Happy 3rd Anniversary to Anime Restaurant (AR), our little family of anime lovers and congoers.



 



Every year since 2010, A.R. always celebrated the group's anniversary at Cosplaymania...and I always hoped we could one day be complete waaah. I missed these people much since some of them lived from far places and we see each other only once a year...and every year we always had so much fun just laughing and picture taking. Funny it may seem, despite our hectic scheds, and other stuff we had always found ways to come to cons for our reunion. I hope even in the years to come, our little group will stay strong and be together, and still celebrate anniversaries. I miss Aya, one of my oldest anime loving friends, the girl whom invited me to AR..I wish she was here with us during the event :( Thank you for introducing me to one lovely group who loved and supported me like family during our team's art booths and other cons.

One day we will all meet again :)

*Will still update this, waaaah my Bday is near :XD:*


Credits: Photos courtesy of Dan Maquirang, Rei Kirihara and Chisato Oguri
 

No comments:

Post a Comment